Sunday, September 12

Demmy's shower show


"There's so much of me," Ukrainian mega-natural Demmy Blaze said. "So much boobies." Demmy has the kind of tits that dominate her chest. She reminds me of something a friend of mine said in high school when one of our female classmates passed us in the hall, wearing a halter top: "She's all tit." For some reason, that's stuck with me. Demmy's all tit. They look heavy, if it's possible for something to look heavy. But Demmy confirmed to us that they are heavy. Full and heavy. In this scene, 2017's Voluptuous magazine Model of the Year is in her bathroom. She shakes her tits, which are encased in a bra that's way too small for her, unleashes those H-cups, bounces them and lets them hang, licks and sucks her nips and takes a shower. Elliot wrote, "[Demmy] is very proud of her boobs and thinks of them as an important part of her life. She even picks the colors of her bras that she thinks will go with her hair color or makeup. This seems to be a trait among eastern European girls: Russians, Ukrainians and other nationalities in that part of the world. They don't leave the house unless they feel they're perfect." "I'm very happy doing what I am doing," Demmy said. "I never thought I would show my boobs, and then I discovered I like doing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment